🎓 Showcasing one of the fantastic projects from last semester’s CMPUT 401 students at the University of Alberta! 🌟
Students collaborated on a project called _MigBench for the SMR lab 🛠️🖥️. The lab developed a valuable dataset on Python library migrations, and our students created an online queryable version of the PyMigBench dataset, making it accessible to researchers and software developers worldwide 🌍.
The team had a blast working together, and their strong teamwork was evident as they successfully tackled the tasks:
- Converting the YAML-based dataset to a relational database
- Exporting all YAML data onto the database
- Building an admin tool for uploading new YAML data
- Developing an intuitive tool for users to query the dataset
- Making the website visually appealing
Thank you, Mohayeminul Islam and Sarah Nadi, for your support and guidance throughout the project 🙌!
And kudos to the team for your dedication and excellent collaboration! 👏👩💻👨💻
University of Alberta CMPUT 401 Project - Fall 2022
Steven Heung, Xichen Pan, Shane Smith, Revanth Atmakuri, Roman Kyrzyk, Yalmaz Abdullah